In order to draft a compliance project roadmap, you need to know where you currently stand across the multitude of areas concerning the GDPR. Among these are:
- Your organisational context and how the GDPR applies to you
- Understanding what personal data you hold and how it is processed
- How consent to process personal data is obtained
- Existing policies and procedures
- Staff awareness and training requirements
- Information security practices
Our Gap Assessment workshop covers these as well as the the specifics of your organisation and its obligations under the regulation.
Not only is the Gap Assessment a valuable exercise to identify and prioritise areas of highest risk and importance, the report we produce will help you when planning your roadmap and resource allocation.
To book a free consultation contact us today.